Sunday, January 03, 2010

Update, or lack of ! 4 Jan 2010

I'm in NZ at the moment, and regret that my Eastlant Newsletter Archive project has stalled since mid 2006 without me uploading any further items

I did especially bring that old hard drive (running Windows 95) with those email-newsletters on it, with me, and am retaining an old computer system (currently running Windows 98) so that computer could theoretically have the W95 HD installed to allow me to continue. Yes I have that old W98 computer in my "secure storage facility" (well, ok, it's the bottom of the wardrobe)

I don't seem to have half enough spare time at the moment

If anyone has a real and desperate need to access the as yet un-uploaded items, then email me personally at catejemma AT hot mail dot com (you know what I mean)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home